Question about Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
incline Motor is not working it can be a few different things.
1) may not be any signal from the console which could be a damaged cable(tight the flexible cable from keypanel vs display board)
2) Tight the connector from display board vs lower board ( main motor controller board the console itself has failed.
3) The motor control board may have failed from a worn treadmill belt and deck measure 120VAC input for the board
5) the motor may have burnt out Test try to measure 120VAC.
6) potentiometer geared to the motor adjust it so the console knows what height the incline is at.
7) the gearing can slip, giving the console false information which can cause chassis damage.
Now see the block diagaram that I did , for person like you, for to know how the main motor board has aprox 90% of functions of any treadmills. sincerely. Good luck, G-d bless you.
MANAGUA, NICARAGUA. C.A.
Posted on Dec 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2015 | Exercise & Fitness
Jul 16, 2012 | Shopzeus.com Spirit Fitness ET288 Esprit...
Dec 11, 2011 | Horizon T84 - Treadmill
Jul 25, 2010 | Icon Epic T60 Treadmill
Apr 05, 2010 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
Feb 03, 2010 | Exercise & Fitness
Jan 05, 2010 | NordicTrack Exercise & Fitness
Oct 05, 2009 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
Aug 11, 2009 | HEALTHRIDER S300SE TREADMILL Drive Motor
Oct 14, 2016 | Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: