- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You will likely have to open up the case to look inside.
The main components will be a circuit board, a 12v power supply, a 12v air pump and a 12v rechargeable battery. It sounds like a loose connection on the air compressor pump. When you turn it on it normally vibrates and is loud. This may be enough to shake loose a wire connection. If so it should be an easy fix to crimp or solder.
The lights run off of 12V DC and use your RV's batteries to run when not plugged in. When plugged in it uses the AC and converts it to DC and runs the lights.
Please check your battery disconnect switch. It's most likely off. In my Winne there is a battery disconnect switch which disconnects the two batteries near the door. Lights wont work when unplugged and the switch is off. Lights works when plugged in or unplugged and switched on.
The battery life for these lights are for about 2 years at the most if left uncharged. The best way to determine if you need new a new battery or batteries would be to dismantle the light, remove the batteries and check the voltage with a volt meter. If they are dead, you may be able to fine a suitable replacement at: http://www.batterymart.com/c-04-12-volt-sealed-lead-acid-batteries.html
You need to cuss a whole lot more than twice. A voltage meter would be more useful in determining the actual voltage making it to the fuel pump. Something around 12v DC would be appropriate. If you are not getting at least 12v, you need to check the battery, the starter relay, and the fuses to the fuel pump for any corrosion, and make sure you are getting at or near 12v DC.
Since you say, it is a 12v DC portable Jump starter, the battery inside it is also a 12V battery. You need a 12V charger (eliminator, wall adaptor or whatever you may call it) Regarding current, it could be anything above 500 mA. Better if it is a 1A or 2A or even 3 A depending on the amount you are willing to spend. Now is the most important part. The polarity. I do not know it since i do not have this equipment. Most chances are that you will find (on the RoadPro) a circle and a dot (along with a +VE and -VE marked near it) around where you plug in the adaptor. For most equipments the outer circle is the -ve and the inner dot is the +ve. (unfortunately this could be reversed in some equipments) If you can find this notation on your RoadPro you are lucky. Just go to any electronic shop and buy an adaptor (12V) that matches this circle and dot notation. The same symbol representing polarity will be marked on the adaptor also. Else, you will need the assistance of someone who can check the continuity using a multimeter. This way you can find the polarity. It is pretty easy. Hope this helps.