Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
http://crystalviewtablet.com/uploads/TB4-4-5580_Manual.pdf Here is the manual and it looks like you can go through the settings and there should be an option to reset the unit.
Posted on Apr 28, 2014
• You need to switch off your tablet
• Then press/hold power+volDOWN+home just keep pressing it
• Then it will switch on with a word start in it let go of the buttons you are holding
• You need to click on the VolDown twice so a recovery mode will appear.
• You need to click power so it will restart to recovery mode
• An android image will appear that has a red exclamation mark
• After which you need to hold down power and then press VolUP
• You need to use volume to scroll and press power to select "wipe data/factory reset"
• Then you need to scroll down again and press power to select "yes-erase all user data" This will now start your tablet to reboot Then it will switch off then switch on again.
Posted on Mar 04, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2015 | CVS/Pharmacy CrystalView XT Android 2.3 7...
Nov 24, 2012 | Computers & Internet
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!