Question about Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Initial Mode Function Setting Procedure
1. Remove the Compact Flash Cover .
2. Press the Warm Restart switch .
3. When "." appears at the center on the left-hand side of the screen, enter "3" from the
4. Enter the 8-digit service code and touch [END]. (Default value: 00000000)
Initial Mode: Total Clear
Touch Panel Adjustment
Image Data Clear
Clear FAX Setting
• To adjust the position of the Touch Panel display
• Make this adjustment if the Touch Panel is slow to respond to a pressing action.
• When the control panel is replaced.
1. Touch [Touch Panel Adjustment] from the Initial mode screen.
2. Following the arrow mark, touch the four points (+) sequentially on the screen using a
• Be sure to touch the very center of each point.
• Use care not to damage the screen surface with the tip of the pen.
Posted on Feb 13, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It's not in service mode, but rather in the 'self diagnostic menu'. Access it as follows:
Press "clear modes", 1 9 9 3, "clear/stop" (5 times).
** Do not try any other adjustments in this mode...only touch screen
please rate me :)
Posted on Apr 10, 2009
you have to do it in service mode.
hit additional functions.....let go
hit the 2 and the 8 key together.... let go
hit additional function ......let go
then on the screen hit copier...
this will put + on the screen touch the + in the 9 possitions it pots up in and then hit reset twice. if this doesnt align it you have to replace the screen.
Posted on Aug 12, 2009
Press the yellow clear modes button then press
1 9 9 3 and the red clear/stop botton 5 times
this will open up the touch screen calibration menu
select calibrate touch screen. follow on screen directions.
Posted on Apr 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub Office Equipment &...
Feb 12, 2014 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 08, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Dec 11, 2013 | Minolta bizhub 350 Black and White Copier
Jul 21, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 29, 2011 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Dec 27, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Dec 21, 2008 | Garmin nuvi 350 GPS Receiver
380 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert