Question about Pioneer PD-M403 6-Disc CD Changer
SENSES INSERTED CARTRIDGE BUT SKIPS THRU DISC WITH NO PLAY
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Sometimes the little ball bearings that keep the cart trays separated come out causing tray jams.
Make sure your tray retracts all the way into the player flush with the face plate, gently push it in while retracting for those occasional no-read situations. (Also for Denon that takes these same carts). Also note that the CDs go in the Upside Down position.
Lexus Models: CDX-M9071zt CDX-M8036, CDX-M9071, CDX-M9741, CDX-M9751
Philips CDC-875 Pioneer CDX-FM35 Pioneer CDX-FM45 Pioneer CDX-M30 Pioneer CDX-M40 Pioneer PD-DM802
* Pioneer PD-DM902 Pioneer PD-M403 Pioneer PD-M423 Pioneer PD-M426 Pioneer PD-M450 PD-M453 PD-M455
* Pioneer PD-M501 Pioneer PD-M502 PD-M503 Pioneer PD-M510 Pioneer PD-M530 Pioneer PD-M550 Pioneer PD-M552 Pioneer
* PD-M600 PD-M601 PD-M603 Pioneer PD-M610 Pioneer PD-M630 Pioneer PD-M650
* Pioneer PD-M701 Pioneer PD-M702 Pioneer PD-M703 Pioneer PD-M710 Pioneer PD-M730
* Pioneer PD-M801 Pioneer PD-TM1 Pioneer PD-TM2 Pioneer PD-TM3 Pioneer CCS-430
* DCM-444 and DCM 777
BMW 740 OEM and others.
Posted on Feb 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2012 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
May 15, 2010 | Pioneer PD-M603 6-Disc CD Changer
Mar 26, 2010 | Pioneer PD-M603 6-Disc CD Changer
Feb 18, 2010 | Pioneer PD-M603 6-Disc CD Changer
Dec 04, 2009 | Pioneer PD-M426 6-Disc CD Changer
Jul 05, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 20, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 10, 2008 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 29, 2008 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 03, 2007 | Pioneer PD-M406 6-Disc CD Changer
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: