Question about Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Initial Mode Function Setting Procedure
1. Remove the Compact Flash Cover .
2. Press the Warm Restart switch .
3. When "." appears at the center on the left-hand side of the screen, enter "3" from the
4. Enter the 8-digit service code and touch [END]. (Default value: 00000000)
Touch Panel Adjustment
Functions • To adjust the position of the Touch Panel display
• Make this adjustment if the Touch Panel is slow to respond to a pressing action.
• When the control panel is replaced.
1. Touch [Touch Panel Adjustment] from the Initial mode screen.
2. Following the arrow mark, touch the four points (+) sequentially on the screen using a
• Be sure to touch the very center of each point.
• Use care not to damage the screen surface with the tip of the pen.
Posted on Feb 13, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
see the services manual and you can find how to clear this massage in the service mode menu good luck
Posted on Mar 22, 2008
After replace the photocopier drum you need perform the F5 Auto Image Density Control.Enter in the service mode:press Stop key - 0 - 0 -Stop key - 0 - 1 and press 1.In the LCD appear E and press 5 and the copy(start) button for perform the F5.Begining place A3 sheet paper in the original glass.To replace the OPC drum clean the optical section(glass,mirrors,lens,sensors) and change the OPC drum cleaning blade.Clean the quenqing lamp and erasure lamp amd the transfer/separator corona unit(holders,wires) and the charge corona unit.
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
press utility/counter - then under the counter "details" - stop 0 0 stop 01 - now you are in service mode, - stop 0 C, and there shold be admin pwd
Posted on Oct 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2014 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 11, 2013 | Minolta bizhub 350 Black and White Copier
Jul 21, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 17, 2013 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Sep 16, 2011 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Apr 29, 2011 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Dec 27, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Dec 21, 2008 | Garmin nuvi 350 GPS Receiver
228 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!