Question about Amana ASD2326HE Side by Side Refrigerator
I emptied a bin of cubes and, since then, no ice. The unit doesn't even seem to cycle. The cold water dispenser has been slow to respond for a couple weeks before this. Now I notice wet flooring, water dripping down back from ice maker area.
Your water line to the fridge is most likely leaking. You should turn it off right away. The line turn off is either behind the fridge or under sink. sometimes its in basement. The line is very easy to replace. You can get the plastic ones at home centers for under 5 bucks.
Posted on Sep 21, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2015 | Kenmore Refrigerators
Dec 20, 2014 | KitchenAid Refrigerators
Aug 05, 2011 | KitchenAid KSCS25FKSS Side by Side...
Ice bin must be locked in place for proper ice dispensing. If necessary, turn auger driver behind ice bin counterclockwise to properly align ice bin with auger driver.
• Press the switch ON to activate ice maker. Slide bin into guide rails located on either side of the enclosure. Push the ice bin in until resistance is felt. Raise the front slightly and push the ice bin completely in. An audible "click" is heard when the ice bin is located correctly.
• After freezer section reaches between 0° to 2° F (-18° to -17° C), ice maker fills with water and begins operating. You will have a complete harvest of ice
approximately every hour.
• Allow approximately 3 to 6 hours after installation to receive first harvest of ice.
• Discard ice created within the first 12 hours of operation to verify system is flushed of impurities.
• Stop ice production by pressing the ON/OFF switch located on the front of the ice maker.
• The first one or two batches will probably contain undersized and irregular cubes because of air in the supply line.
• When the ice cubes are ejected it is normal for several cubes to be joined together at the ends. They can easily be broken apart. The ice maker will
continue to make ice until the supply of ice cubes raises the ice maker arm, shutting the ice maker off.
• Certain sounds may accompany the various cycles of the ice maker. The motor may have a slight hum, the cubes will rattle as they fall into an empty storage bin and the water valve may click or "buzz" occasionally.
Jun 01, 2011 | Maytag MFI2568AES Stainless Steel Bottom...
Aug 19, 2009 | Refrigerators
Jul 11, 2009 | Amana ARS266ZBS Side by Side Refrigerator
Feb 14, 2009 | GE Profile 26.6 cu. ft. Side-by-Side...
May 15, 2008 | Whirlpool GS5SHAXN Side by Side...
May 15, 2008 | Amana Refrigerators
Feb 18, 2008 | Refrigerators
Jun 07, 2009 | Amana ASD2326HE Side by Side Refrigerator
Mar 30, 2009 | Amana ASD2326HE Side by Side Refrigerator
205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: