Question about Bosch WFMC 3200 Front Load Washer
The washer will not stop filling with cold water and this causes the drain to kick on and drain throughout the entire cycle. It does not stop filling even when the cycle is finished and will cause water to leak out into the floor. There is no error code showing. What could cause this problem?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
possibly the motor brushes.
take back panel off. disconnect motor. remove bolts holding motor in and take out motor. check condition of brushes
Posted on Oct 18, 2008
SOURCE: I have Bosch Nexxt 500
The error indicates that the machine has taken too long to drain the water. Do the following.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
It sounds like it may be the hot water valve, the valve itself may be leaking or the water pressure from your hot supply may not be high enough to 'lock' the valve fully when not energized. The second problem could be rectified by using a 'y' piece splitter on you cold supply and running both valve on cold water,
Link to parts diagram valve is position 407.
Posted on Jul 08, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks for your quick and accurate response. The hot water valve inside the unit is leaking and needed to be replaced. I had a service technician come in to replace the valve."
Timed out on drain cycle, basically you either have an outlet blockage or something is trapped in the pump, you can check the pump by opening the bottom right flap on the front panel,manually emptying the w/m and checking the pump filter for coins etc. Also, check the outlet isn't blocked.
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2014 | Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front...
Oct 24, 2013 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
Aug 02, 2013 | Bosch 3.81 cu ft WFMC530 1UC Nexxt 500...
Aug 02, 2013 | Washing Machines
May 06, 2011 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
Jul 08, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
Jun 14, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
Feb 24, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
Dec 21, 2008 | Bosch 3.81 cu ft WFMC530 1UC Nexxt 500...
Jul 28, 2008 | Bosch Washing Machines
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!