Whirlpool quiet partners II normal light flashing
CHECKING KEYPAD OPERATION
A rapidly blinking LED over one of the keys of the keypad (or sometimes a "dead" keypad/console)
To determine if the control or keypad is faulty, do the following test:
1. Unplug dishwasher or disconnect power.
2. Open the dishwasher door.
3. Open console and disconnect the keypad ribbon connection from the control (at P1).
Make sure all other connections are made.
4. Put console back together. Do not close the dishwasher door.
5. Plug in dishwasher or reconnect power.
6. Wait 5 seconds.
7. Close dishwasher door.
8. Monitor the control's response:
If the control is OK (no longer sees shorts with the keypad unplugged),
it will respond by turning on a Drain Motor for 2 minutes.
Check and/or replace the keypad if the control responds OK.
If the control is not OK (still sees shorts with the keypad unplugged),
then the drain motor will NOT respond and will remain off.
If no response, replace the control.
Dec 18, 2013 |
KitchenAid 24 in. KUDI02IR Built-in...