Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
These are the sites for the manual and Code List
Posted on May 29, 2008
Hi to all, My 42" Panasonic plasma have the same problem. It turned itself off and now red light flashes 7 times, than after short pause 7 times again. And so on. Any ideas what is wrong??
Posted on Oct 23, 2008
This remote is programed by holding the CODE button and pressing the electronic button that you want to be programed. (For example press and hold CODE and hit DVD.) After you do this you have 10 seconds to input the 2 digit program code for the electronic you want programed. If your manual doesn't have these codes you can This One on page 13.
Hope this helps
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2012 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Nov 19, 2012 | RCA CRK76TE1 UNIVERSAL REMOTE - With...
3. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the indicator light is lit. Then release the CODE SEARCH button. (The indicator light is located above the TV button).
4. Press and release the TV button. (The indicator light will blink and then remain lit).
5. Enter a three digit code found at step 1 using the Number Buttons.(After the code is entered the indicator light will turn off).
6. Aim the remote at your TV. set and press the OFF/ON button. If your TV. set turns off, then proceed to step 7. Otherwise, repeat step 3 to 5 using the next code on the list. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
7. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
8. If none of the codes work, you will want to use the following to go through the codes manually (this will take some time):
Code Search for the right TV code on a Universal Remote (systemlink 3 RCA)
Aug 05, 2011 | RCA 3-dev Universal Remote Remote Control
..........004, 006, 012, 023
..........024, 025, 026, 027, 028, 029
..........030, 031, 032, 033, 034, 035
..........036, 037, 038, 039, 041, 042
..........043, 044, 046, 047, 123, 124
162, 171, 177, 179, 191, 196, 208
1. Manually turn on the TV.
Find the three digit code for your TV in
the code list below.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH
button until the INDICATOR LIGHT
lights, then release the CODE SEARCH
3. Press and release the TV button (The
INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then
4. Enter the code using the Number
After your code is entered, the
INDICATOR LIGHT will turn off. If the
code is not valid, the INDICATOR
LIGHT will blink. Check the code list
and repeat process.
5. Aim the remote at your TV and press
the ON•OFF button. Your TV should
Note: If your TV does not respond, try all the
codes for your brand. If the codes do not
work, or your brand is not listed, try the Code
Search method on page 16.
6. With your TV on, press CH+ (CHANNEL
UP) If the TV responds, no further
programming is required.
Mar 22, 2011 | RCA 257003 Remote Control
RCA Codes: 000/ 003/ 004/ 005/ 007/ 009/ 011/ 048/ 078/ 082/ 083/ 094/ 096/ 098/ 099/ 101/ 102/ 103/ 107/ 113/ 129/ 133/ 167/ 179/ 181/ 187/ 188/ 194
SONY Codes: 002/ 006/ 071/ 128
Direct Code Entry
SONY Codes: 002/ 006/ 071/ 128
Nov 25, 2010 | RCA 20F420T 20" TV
Jun 14, 2010 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Jun 14, 2010 | Televison & Video
Aug 21, 2009 | Technics SA-EX140 Receiver
Jul 19, 2008 | Philips Magnavox 20MS3442 20" TV
205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!