Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
* If there is no water in the unit:
-Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned
on all the way.
-Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in
the inlet valves.
-Verify inlet valve operation.
*If there is water in the unit:
-Verify drain pump operation.
-Verify that the pressure switch hose is in good condition and
properly connected to tub and pressure switch.
1. Verify there is not a siphon problem.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Verify wire harness connections to inlet valves,
pressure switch, drain pump, flow meter, and
Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check all hoses for possible leaks.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power
6. Verify pressure switch operation.
7. Verify flow meter operation by blowing air through the part and
measuring the resistance.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any cycle.
Posted on Feb 13, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2015 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Oct 05, 2013 | Washing Machines
Jun 05, 2011 | Fisher and Paykel (IWL12)
Nov 22, 2010 | Hoover HTC243 Top Load Washer
Mar 29, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 23, 2009 | GE WHRE5260E Top Load Washer
Nov 01, 2008 | Whirlpool GHW9100L Front Load Washer
Apr 21, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Mar 22, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: