Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Brother DCVP-J125 manual reset
1.plug the power cord while holding the menu with in 16 seconnds to make the machine enter the maintenance mode.
2. Enter 8 & 0 by using the up arrow key & SET keys.
3. press the mono start key several times untill the purge count appears on the LCD.
4. enter 2 7 8 & 3 by using the up arrow key & set keys to reset the purge count to zero
5. press the stop/exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintanance mode.
6. enter 9 twice by using the up arrow & set key's to exit from maintenance mode
just follow the steps and hope you can do it......
I try it to my self before i post it and shared to others....thnx and GOD BLESS by Harry Technician.
Posted on Sep 30, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2014 | Brother Dcp-J125 Compact A4 Colour Inkjet...
Oct 29, 2014 | Brother DCP-J125 Colour Inkjet...
Apr 20, 2014 | Brother DCP-J125
Jan 07, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 04, 2012 | Brother Dcp-J125 Compact A4 Colour Inkjet...
226 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!