- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
did you get the machine from a dealor or individual? not all machines put their needles in the same way. do you have a manual? it sounds like the machine needs to be cleaned (serviced). the oil is probably thickened, and will freeze the machine up. make sure the needle is in correctly, and threaded correctly. bobbin too.
Generally, it means that the bobbin is too tight in the cavity.
1. Remove the bobbin
2. Try a drop of oil in the bobbin cavity in the machine, using a Q-TIP
3. After applying the oil, use a clean Q-TIP to remove excess oil in the cavity (may need more than one clean Q-TIP).
4. Replace bobbin.