Question about Generic Computers & Internet
* Turn off your tablet
* Press and hold power+volDOWN+home
* It will turn on with a word start in it let go of the buttons you are holding
* Turn on the VolDown twice so a recovery mode will appear.
* Press power to restart in recovery mode
* After android image hold down power and then VolUP
* Scroll with volume button and use power to select "wipe data/factory reset"
* Then select "yes-erase all user data"
* Your tablet will now reboot
Posted on Feb 12, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2016 | Dell Inspiron Computers & Internet
Jul 29, 2014 | CVS/Pharmacy CrystalView XT Android 2.3 7...
Apr 28, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Mar 07, 2013 | Rose Electronics CrystalView Repeater
Dec 24, 2012 | Generic Computers & Internet
Aug 01, 2008 | Samsung Cell Phones
Nov 25, 2017 | Generic Computers & Internet
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: