Question about Generic Computers & Internet
* Turn off your tablet
* Press and hold power+volDOWN+home
* It will turn on with a word start in it let go of the buttons you are holding
* Turn on the VolDown twice so a recovery mode will appear.
* Press power to restart in recovery mode
* After android image hold down power and then VolUP
* Scroll with volume button and use power to select "wipe data/factory reset"
* Then select "yes-erase all user data"
* Your tablet will now reboot
Posted on Feb 12, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2016 | Dell Inspiron Computers & Internet
Jul 29, 2014 | CVS/Pharmacy CrystalView XT Android 2.3 7...
Apr 28, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Dec 24, 2012 | Generic Computers & Internet
Dec 17, 2008 | Mgc Server 1U system P4 2.8G LGA775...
Aug 01, 2008 | Samsung Cell Phones
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: