Question about Televison & Video
Need pairing code for emerson LE220EM3
0004 0042 0049 0065 0101 0113 0119 0145 0152 0166 0191
0214 0215 0225 0324 0378 0421 0456 0460 0604 0611 0654
These are the codes to check with Emerson brand TVs. If you wish to get more; check the site linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. See it in "Mosaic" view. It will make surf easier.
Gopakumar Gopalan Google
Posted on Feb 12, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I don't have a code book for you, but I can tell you how to program the RCR660 using the automatic programming feature.
Programming RCA model RCR660 (no code search button)
While following these instructions, keep the following in mind:
device = the component you wish to control with your remote (TV, DVD, VCR, etc.)
DEVICE = the button labeled for the component you wish to program
1. Turn on the device you wish to program.
2. Turn off all other devices in the general vicinity.
2. Press and hold DEVICE
3. While holding DEVICE down, press ON/OFF and hold them both down until the LED turns on for that device.
4. Release both buttons.
5. Point the remote at the device, press and release PLAY and wait 5 seconds or until the LED stops flashing.
6. If the device does not turn off, then continue to press PLAY and wait the required interval (for a maximum of 20 times) until the device turns off.
7. When the device turns off, press REVERSE, wait two seconds and continue doing this until the device turns back on.
8. To finish programming, press and hold STOP until the LED turns off.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
SOURCE: Emerson TV codes for URC-4220
I e-mailed OneForAll, the manufacturer of my remote control, and asked them for a different code for an Emerson EWF2705 television. I received a reply back from them suggesting the code 0171. I just tried it out, and it worked perfectly. My suggestion is that if anyone is having a problem with their one for all remote, to e-mail customer service from the one for all website. It is:www.ofausa.com.
Posted on Mar 06, 2008
SOURCE: i need codes for a rca d770
I Have A Panosonic DVD Player I Need The Codes For The RCA Remote Control Model D770 . Thank You For Your Time. Also How Do I Enter The Code ?
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
If you have an emerson tv and direct tv the code you want to use is Akai 10812. I sat and went through every code for every tv and this one worked.
Posted on Jan 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2017 | Emerson Televison & Video
Nov 24, 2016 | Emerson Televison & Video
Aug 11, 2016 | Emerson Televison & Video
Nov 26, 2015 | Sylvania Televison & Video
Aug 12, 2014 | Emerson Televison & Video
Jan 11, 2014 | Emerson 20" Pure Flat Screen Tv
Aug 08, 2009 | RCA RCU300WBL Remote Control
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!