Question about Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Go to Service Mode, *, 2 and 8, *.
2. Select Copier.
3. Select Option.
4. Select Body.
5. Press the right arrow and scroll to the 3rd screen.
6. Select RMT-LANG. For English, it should read en.
7. To change the language, hit the +/- sign until you find the desired language.
8. Select OK.
9. Then power cycle the machine.
please rate my answer i know i am 100% right all the time :)
Posted on Feb 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 05, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Below are the step for your kind attention - change the language setting;
1. Un-install all Canon related program/software/driver from your PC
2. Click START - Click Control Panel - Click Clock, Language and Region - Click Region and Language
3. Click Administrative option - Click Change system locale... - Select English (united States or United Kingdom)
4. Click Apply and please re - start you PC.
5. After re - start the PC, put the printer CD to install the driver and software accordingly.
Feb 03, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
May 18, 2011 | Canon FAXPHONE L170 Plain Paper Laser
Aug 18, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 5000 Copier
Feb 07, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 5000 Copier
Dec 26, 2009 | Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
Nov 03, 2009 | HP iPAQ rx1950 Pocket PC
Aug 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Dec 17, 2008 | Canon NP 6050 Copier
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: