Question about Mitsubishi WD Televison & Video
Replaced bulb and still orange light blinking
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
all 3 lights blinking means lamp has a fault the service manual says replace the lamp. If you need the service training manual for that model let me know and I will post the link as the training manual has excellent trouble shooting breakdowns for that model DLP
Posted on Mar 26, 2008
SOURCE: Lamp red lght on
Did this work?
Resetting lamp hours on LG DLP TV
1. With the TV on, press and hold the MENU button on the TV front panel.
2. While holding that button, press and hold the MENU button on your remote.
3. Hold both buttons for ~5 seconds until the service menu comes up on the TV.
4. Release the remote MENU button first, then the TV MENU button.
5. Press and hold the ENTER (or OK) button on the TV front panel.
5a. Press and hold ENTER on the TV front panel (the TV will re-enter the menu; keep holding ENTER while you press and hold MUTE on the remote. After approx 5 seconds, the lamp life counter will appear).
6. While holding that button, press and hold the MUTE button on the remote.
7. Hold both buttons until the Lamp Life Hours show up on your TV screen.
8. Release the MUTE button first, then the ENTER button on the TV front panel.
9. Make a note of the lamp hours if you want.
10. To reset the lamp hours, press the SELECT button (the one between the four arrow keys with two concentric circles on it) on your remote.
11. It will ask you to confirm the reset--press SELECT again to confirm.
To verify you've reset the hours, you can repeat steps 1-9 above and then just press the EXIT button on your remote.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
You have an open thermal fuse in the lamp housing. The fuse has an upgrade and is only accessible from the back of the TV>
Posted on Apr 15, 2009
Listen closely. The tv should make a high pitch whine as it turns on. If it does wait and see if it tries this a few times. If yes then check the bulb, I have seen cases where the lamp shoves the power connector back into the set. If the tv starts with a grown or heavy vibration noise, then your color wheel may have broken and needs replaced.
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
Check that the lamp door is closed all the way. There is a saftey switch that closes from the door being on all the way. If not the status light will keep blinking. There is also a switch on the air filter door.
Posted on Jul 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2016 | Epson EX71 Projector
Dec 29, 2015 | Mitsubishi WD82738 82 1080p 3D DLP Home...
Aug 29, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Aug 01, 2012 | Mitsubishi WD-60737 60 in. HDTV
Mar 15, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier
Sep 07, 2009 | 2000 Chevrolet Venture
Jul 30, 2009 | LG RU-52SZ51D 52" Rear Projection...
Nov 18, 2017 | Mitsubishi Televison & Video
10 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!