Precor Error E4, Incomplete Initialization
Indicates that an incomplete upper PCA to lower PCA initialization occurred. When this error occurs, all lift motor and drive motor motion is ceased and the display will go blank except for the error displayed.
Run the initialization program. Caution: The treadmill's running belt will accelerate to the treadmill's maximum speed (12mph). DO NOT stand on the treadmill's running belt during the procedure.
Precor Error Code E4
- Set the on/off switch to the OFF position. Wait a minimum of 10 seconds to allow the internal power supply to discharge.
- Remove the safety key from the console and set the on/off switch to the ON position.
- Press INCLINE UP and SPEED DOWN keys together. While pressing these keys, replace the safety switch on the console. Continue holding the INCLINE UP and SPEED DOWN keys until the display goes blank. INIT will appear in the time window of the display. The EEPROM is now clear and reset. After a second, 1.25 will appear in the distance/calories window, 15.0 (the maximum incline) will appear in the incline window, and 12.0 (the maximum speed) will flash in the speed/pace window.
- Press QUICKSTART to begin the speed calibration process. Power bits will appear in the incline window, the target speed will appear in the time window and the actual speed will appear in the speed/pace window. At the beginning of the process, the target speed will be .5mph. The running belt will start. Once the actual speed reaches .5mph, the target speed will then change to 12mph and the running belt will accelerate until it reaches 12mph, then it will stop.
- When the running belt stops, the display will return to the user mode and the initialization process is complete.