Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Replace the 4 Capacitors on the power supply board that are buldged up they are on the top right corner of the board where the ribbon jumps from the power board to the main board with ones from Jameco Part Number 606521 they worke perfect but make sure you put them in with the correct polarity easy to do just keep an eye on it. Very simple repair and took me about 30 min to take itapart solder on the new ones and put it back together all for under $10.
Posted on Jul 09, 2009
This is caused by a fault in the system I had the same problem, you probably have the key volume on 0 or 7, put it from 1 to 6 and that should fix the problem,
Posted on Jan 07, 2010
Testimonial: "That did fix the problem Thank you"
SOURCE: Samsung Home theater system
i have the same problem, i've eventually resorted to putting a box fan next to it and taking the cover off....kinda ridiculous but beats buying another unit and this point
Posted on Jan 22, 2010
hi, try these for troubleshooting your jet.
1. borrow the same type of battery and the same type of charger.
2. remove your battery and insert the borrowed one(which is fully charged of course) to your phone.
3. switch it on and check if it will give you the same issue. if not, then you might need to replace your battery.
>>troubleshooting your charger
1. with your jet's battery ( which you own), plug the borrowed charger and observe. if it doesn't give you the same issue, i suggest, if it's under warranty, you would want to go to your nearest service center and have them check your phone., they may or may not charge you with the service but it will help you to find what is really the problem.
for added info.
switching of phone on and off, is the result of.
1. there is no enough power to supply your phone
2. problems with the firmwares, not updated completely
3. charger are not giving the right voltage to charge the battery (this is sometimes you see that it is fully charged but in the actual test it is not)..
i would suggest to make a comments once you have done the troubleshooting.
Posted on Mar 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2016 | Samsung Gusto U360 Used Verizon Flip Cell...
Aug 15, 2014 | Samsung Cell Phones
Feb 19, 2013 | straighttalk.com
Mar 07, 2012 | Samsung HM1500 Bluetooth Headset
Nov 22, 2010 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Jun 02, 2010 | Samsung T239 Cell Phone
11 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!