Question about RCA 32F531T 32" TV

1 Answer

I can't do it it's to difficult for me

I don't no how to do it

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Expert
  • 363 Answers
Re: i can't do it it's to difficult for me - RCA 32F531T 32" TV Standard (CRT) Televisions

What exactly are you trying to do?

Posted on Oct 27, 2007

Add Your Answer

0 characters

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


3 Points

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Equilent for a zener diode (RD 30ESB2)

Zener diodes are invariably used as low power voltage regulators or as a voltage reference for voltage regulating circuitry.

Zener diodes are sold by wattage and reference voltage by numerous component suppliers and constructor stores and in theory the voltage is marked on them, though difficult to see and easily defaced.

Finding an equivalent for what appears to be a manufacturer's part number presents a rather difficult challenge. The official service sheet will probably provide the required voltage. Without that information you will either have to purchase the component from the manufacturer under the part number or experiment until the required value is discovered.

Mar 02, 2016 | Standard (CRT) Televisions

1 Answer

Philips tv jarred in drop

Tv's don't take rough treatment well,picture tubes and other displays break,circuit boards are easily cracked usually around heavy parts,that sounds like your type problem broken board,if the damage is not severe it may be possable a tech.can repair the broken copper traces but this is becoming more difficult with newer more densely packed circuit boards with thinner and thinner traces many are not repairable and even if a new circuit board is available from the will cost more then a new tv.Good luck

Feb 26, 2012 | Philips 27PT643R 27" TV

1 Answer

Where are RCA jacks

Unfortunately I don't believe this TV has RCA jacks. You will have to buy a different T.V. that has RCA jacks to hook up. If it did, they would be in the back, but I'm pretty sure this model is only equipped with a coax if that's the case.
If you don't see these, they don't exist.

Jun 20, 2011 | RCA F20603BC 20" TV

1 Answer

Hi i am looking for the part number for a fly back transformer kp-61hs30

Sony part number 1-453-285-21. It's not difficult to find these online. I suggest getting an original Sony part. Many of the cheap aftermarket replacements I've tried in Sony sets don't seem to work well. You'll pay a little more but the part will work. I just found this listing on eBay for one, and it's a good price.

Good luck with the repair!

May 04, 2011 | Sony KP-61HS30 TV

1 Answer

How difficult is it to replace the flyback transformer?

If you can pull the circ. board out and desolder old one and replace it. If you can solder it's not that difficult

Dec 14, 2009 | Sanyo DS32224 TV

1 Answer

I have a Mitsubishi CT-21A5STX television and one of the colours has gone missing - I think it is the blue. The picture has a yellow tint to everything. Can I repair it?

Actually the procedure of this fault to check and find the cause is bit technical and difficult and can only perform by an expert, Because the problem could be the CRt(picture tube) or in circuit and both are difficult to finalise, therefore i would advise you to please contact any expert nearby,
Hope you will understand my saying.
Thanks for using fixya.

Jul 24, 2009 | Standard (CRT) Televisions

1 Answer


sony is a very good brand!!! i have several sony brands in my home. the remote's are not difficult at all... and les_lee you may want to consider this... if you have cable or satelite tv your tv will be operated through that remote you wont even need your tv remote... i hope this helps you out....

Dec 11, 2008 | Proton MM2701VT 27" TV

1 Answer


Power hits are very difficult to recover from primarily because odd things can happen. Usually the standby transformer or power supply takes the largest hit. With no symptoms to go on, it is difficult to provide a diagnosis remotely. If you have any electronics experience, start by looking for the standby 5V inside the set. If that does not exist, start with getting that portion to work. After that, hopefully the set will attempt to start and we can continue from there.


Sep 13, 2008 | Sanyo DS36930 36" TV

Not finding what you are looking for?
RCA 32F531T 32" TV Logo

Related Topics:

14 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RCA Standard (CRT) Televisions Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

66685 Answers

John mullen

Level 2 Expert

229 Answers


Level 3 Expert

2963 Answers

Are you a RCA Standard (CRT) Television Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides