Question about Epson Stylus Office Equipment & Supplies
All paper jam procedures have failed
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Paper Jam in R300 Epson
Look for any debris, bits of paper, etc in the printer. You can try using a can of compressed air to blow out any debris inside. Should that fail, try a hard reset: Unplug printer from PC and power source, wait about 5 minutes and reconnect everything and see.
The paper jam error could be due to one of the following:
If your warranty has run out, then you'll either have to get it serviced or buy a new printer (whichever works out cheaper for you)
Hope that helps!
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
SOURCE: Epson Stylus D88 Plus paper jam
1. Unplug the power and USB cables from the printer. I pried open my
C42UX printer, careful not to break anything. I use a flat blade
screwdriver to pry it apart; there are two-three tabs at the back and
two at the front. Gently push them in, and then using a bit of force
pry apart the cover.
2. Next I removed the two (2) waste ink pads. They are located at the back on the left hand side. I used the flat blade screwdriver to lift up the ink pads (they were soaked). Please use rubber gloves as it gets very messy.
3. Next I took the pads to the kitchen skin and washed them with just plain hot water until they were white again. I just let the hot water run on them (the pads are about three inches long).
4. Once washed I dried them using a hair drier. (you could place it the sun for a few hours or on top of your heater or maybe in a heated oven; (make sure you do not set it on fire with too much heat).
5. Once dried I placed the pads back in the ink waste bin at the back of the printer.
6. I closed the printer cover and put back all the pieces and plugged in the USB & power cable and turned it on. (Yes the lights are still flashing).
7. Go to this link and download this software: http://inkjetprinterhelp.us/epsonSSC.html
8. Install the software and run it.
9. Select your printer and model number ( It only says C42 there is no UX, choose it anyway).It will ask if you replaced with new pads; say “YES”. Then close the window.
10. Now right click on the SSC service utility, it looks like a printer icon near your clock in the task bar.
11. Then click on reset counters. You can do all other stuff with this utility too.
12. Turn off the printer power and then turn it on again. If necessary un-plug the power cord from the back of the printer, wait 20 seconds. Plug it back in.
13. THERE YOU GO! IT WORKS AGAIN.
14. By the way I use generic ink and I fill my own cartridges. I use ink from www.atlanticinkjet.com. Great stuff.
try this and let me know it worked or not ...
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
SOURCE: epson bx300f installation
here it is-please vote your rating
Posted on Nov 08, 2009
pree menu on the printer > go to maintenance > go to ink cartridge > press ok > open the lid > the cartridge will be in installing position, pull and relaese the lock > pull the cartridge u want to change using the clip provided. > undo the plastic pack of the new cartridge, tear open the vaccum pack, pull out the yellow tape > keep the cartrigdge on the hoder straight and gently press the top until u hear it click ! !!
Posted on Dec 10, 2009
Once all of the drivers are downloaded and the printer is connected to your computer, you can initiate a scan of a document two ways.
First, you can select Copy on the printer and it will copy the document placed on the scanner.
Second, you can scan a document to your computer by going to: Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint.
When the Paint program opens, (in the upper toolbar) click: 'File' and scroll to 'From Scanner or Camera'. Then, select your device (Epson scanner) and click, 'OK'.
Continue with the prompts and your scan will be imported into the Paint Program. To save your scan, Click, File > Save As > (name your document) and select a folder for your scan to be sent to.
If you found this information helpful, please give me a big thumbs up when you rate my answer. Thanks.
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 19, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Printer/...
Feb 18, 2010 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 25, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Nov 08, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX5400 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 10, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX6600 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 13, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Mar 07, 2009 | Epson Stylus C86 InkJet Printer
May 26, 2018 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!