Question about JVC CH-X1100RF 12-Disc CD Changer
I have no power to my JVC RF150. The remote changer wont turn on either. HElP!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Are you using the remote to accomplish the power on
Check the fuses again it may be that the fuse in broken
2. To check some fuses you will need a meter to see if they Ohms reading if so the fuse is bad. Usually a fuse will read infinity if it good.
2. there may be a coupling capacitor on the main board that has become weak in the power section of the circuit board,
3. Also check all connector on the main board they could be intermittently connected
4. if you have power then a connector may come disconnected such a the ribbon cable to the power switch.
5. there also may be a diode or led that has blown that is in line with the power switch will not allow power to the switch for the disc player.
6. Voltage check at these points will tell if you are getting dc power from the transformer to the switch.
Posted on Feb 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 13, 2016 | JVC Car Audio & Video
Jan 18, 2016 | JVC Televison & Video
Apr 03, 2011 | JVC CH-X1500 12-Disc CD Changer
Aug 11, 2010 | JVC AV-27820 27" TV
Aug 06, 2010 | JVC CH-X400 12-Disc CD Changer
Apr 30, 2010 | JVC 12 DISC RF CHANGER MP3
Feb 08, 2010 | JVC 12 DISC RF CHANGER MP3
Sep 25, 2008 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Feb 24, 2013 | JVC CH-X1100RF 12-Disc CD Changer
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!