Question about Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
It is set as my default printer I am using an Hp laptop and have encountered this problem before but have eventually made it work somehow
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
tried to check printing connecting at another computer (not networking)? icq 475653626
Posted on Jan 04, 2008
Alarm / Power light flashes orange 7 times consecutively is a Print head error so it sounds like you did the right thing.
I would reseat the printhead along with each one of the ink cartridges. Make sure that you removed the tape from the bottom of each of the ink cartridges and try it again. After installing the new printhead, you should have run a printhead cleaning cycle immediately after installing.
Issue: Certain colors are missing or no ink prints on the paper
Solution: Install / replace the recommended ink tanks correctly i550 / i850
Untitled Document How to install / replace the ink tanks
The ink tanks suitable for the printer are as follows;
Black Ink Tank BCI-3eBK
Cyan Ink Tank BCI-3eC
Magenta Ink Tank BCI-3eM
Yellow Ink Tank BCI-3eY
Note: There are two ink tank label designs.
Operation procedures are shown with label design A.
1. Check that the printer is powered on, and open the front cover. Wait until the print head moves to the center.
2. Remove the empty ink tank by pushing the tab on the ink tank.
Note: When doing this, do not remove the print head. When replacing multiple ink tanks, it is recommended to replace one at a time to avoid inserting them into the wrong slots.
(The image is an example using i850.)
3. Remove the new ink tank from its package. Pull the orange tape in the direction of the arrow to remove it completely, and remove the shrink-wrap film.
Note: Remove the orange tape completely. If the tape remains, printing may not be performed properly.
Confirm that the orange tape is completely removed from the ink tank, as shown in image 1. If the tape is similar to the sample in image 2, remove the remaining portion of the tape so that it looks like the sample shown in image 1.
(2): Incorrect (where the arrow indicates)
4. Slowly twist the orange protective cap in the direction that the arrow indicates, and remove it. To avoid ink adhering to your fingers, brace the orange protective cap while removing it.
5. Insert the new ink tank to the print head by holding it at a slight angle.
Note: Confirm that the ink tanks are installed in the right order according to the labels on the print head.
6. Press down on the top of the ink tank until a click sound is made.
7. Close the front cover. The next time the printer performs printing, it will automatically start print head cleaning. The power lamp will flash while cleaning is performed. Until cleaning completes, do not perform other operations.
Posted on May 07, 2008
I have OS-X 10.4.11 and had the same issue; any printing just spat out blank pages.
I installed the following driver which completely resolved the issue:
There's a similar one for 10.5 that I haven't tested, to be found here:
If you use 10.5 and this driver works for you, please let others know by posting here, too.
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
Yes head probably clogged. You can try cleaning head multiple times, I think this is a pigment ink machine, so get only these carts for it
Posted on Apr 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP210 InkJet Printer
Apr 05, 2010 | Epson Stylus Color 740 InkJet Printer
Jan 30, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jun 17, 2009 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Jan 01, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Nov 02, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Sep 04, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jan 23, 2008 | Dymo LabelWriter 400 Turbo Thermal Printer
13 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: