I’m Melinda and I represent Symantec’s PR Department.
Norton Ghost has the following key features:
- Full system backup (disk image)—Backs up everything on a hard drive or partition.
- File and folder backup—Backs up only the specific files and folders you choose rather than saving an entire drive.
- FTP backup—Copies recovery points to a FTP site for easier offsite backup management. NEW
- Offsite backup—backs up your files to NAS (Network-Attached Storage) devices. NEW
- Symantec ThreatCon integration—triggers
incremental backups whenever ThreatCon reaches a specified threat
level. Great for computers without virus protection. NEW
- Incremental and differential backup—Backs up only files that have changed.
- EXCLUSIVE! Google Desktop™ integration—Makes data recovery even faster with searchable backup indexes.
- LightsOut Restore—Restores your system with an on-disk software recovery environment—no bootable CD required.
- EXCLUSIVE! Remote management—Controls other Norton Ghost installations (12.0 or higher) on your local area network.
- Advanced compression and encryption—Minimizes storage space and helps keep sensitive documents safe.
To download the 14-day trial of Norton Ghost, please visit our site here: http://nct.symantecstore.com/fulfill/0184.074.
To find out more about Norton Ghost, please visit our site here: http://www.symantec.com/themes/ghost/index.jsp