Question about Facebook Social Network
I HAVE LENOVO T60 IBM THINKPAD LAPTOP AND I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH FACEBOOK GETTING ON THE HOME PAGE,GETTING NEWS FEED,AND FEW OTHER SMALL ISSUES.NOW COULD YOU TELL ME HOW I CAN GET THE FULL FACEBOOK SIGHT ON MY ANDROID PHONE BUT NOT ON MY LAPTOP THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME , THIS PROBLEM IS VERY DISTURBING EXSPECALLY WHEN U USE THIS SIGHT FOR BUSINESS IM VERY UPSET AND DISSAPOINTED WITH THIS SIGHT I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO USE A ANDROID PHONE TO GET THE FULL SIGHT OF FACEBOOK WHEN I PAID 600.00 FOR A LAPTOP.I AM TYPING YOU IN HOPES TO GET THIS PROBLEM RESOLVED PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE IF I DO NOT HER SOMETHING WITHIN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS I WILL HAVE TO CLOSE THIS FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND GO BACK TO MYSPACE IN WHICH I NEVER HAD PROBLEM WITH MYSPACE I ONLY CHANGED CAUSE MORE PEOPLE TEND TO HAVE FACEBOOK YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT BETHMAZZA79@YAHOO.COM I HOPE TO HEAR SOMETHING SOON HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: facebook probem
follow these steps... there difficult
1. go to "Run"
2. type cmd hit enter
3. a black box will come up. type exactlyafter the colon : telnet www.facebook.com and hit enter
4. wait until it goes through a list of numbers and addresses
5. it will give you a number at the bottom somthing like. 220.127.116.110 or somthing.
6. take tht number and type it into the URL and hit enter if it does it again then its facebook it self
Posted on Oct 09, 2008
Please clear the browsing history on your internet browser.
You can go to Tools menu and press Clear Recent History (for Mozilla Firefox) Procedures may vary if you are using other internet browser.
Posted on Dec 30, 2011
Testimonial: "thanks for your advice. i will apply the steps above and let you know how i get on. cheers"
Good Day Tracy!
Okay! Here is what you need to do:
1. Click this link: https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?stage=fe100&src=&intl=us&done=http://www.yahoo.com&partner=reg, it will direct you to "forgot password" page
2. Enter your complete email address at the box next to "My Yahoo! ID is"
3. Enter the captcha word that you see, in the box next to "Type the code shown"
4. Click the "Next" button
5. It will ask you your secret questions, please answer them correctly. You are the only one who knows the answer.
6. Click "Next" button for every answer to questions.
At the end it will let you change to a new password.
After getting the new password, just make sure it is the email address that you are using to access Facebook. If this is not the email address, you can follow the procedure above to get a new password for the right email address.
Once you can access your email account, that is the time that we can reset the password on your Facebook account.
Please do this instruction first, and if you are successful, let me know and we will proceed in resetting the password in your Facebook account.
Posted on Jan 08, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2013 | IBM Lenovo ThinkPad T60
Dec 13, 2012 | IBM Lenovo ThinkPad T60
Mar 03, 2018 | Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Notebook
Apr 29, 2010 | IBM (250410U) Docking Station for ThinkPad
Jan 29, 2010 | Lenovo (13N6769) CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo Drive
Jan 10, 2010 | IBM Lenovo ThinkPad T60 ThinkPad T60P...
Apr 28, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad T60 Notebook
Feb 13, 2009 | Lenovo ThinkPad R60 with Wireless Wide...
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!