Question about Zenith Televison & Video
What is the code for a universal Zenith remote for a Sanyo tv?
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The code for a Sanyo TV set should be 100. Press and hold the TV button on the remote while entering the code. The light should blink 5 times if it was accepted, and then you can test to see if it worked.
Posted on Feb 10, 2008
SOURCE: philips pm 335 universal control
I found the manual for your remote control at:
I looked for the code for a zenith tv and it looks like they're all 3 digit codes. It lists: 002, 008, 115, 215, 405, 407, 601, 701, 713, 903, and 916. If none of these work, I would suggest programming with the code search.
1. Press and hold "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, DVD, etc.) The red indicator will blink, then stay lit.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The indicator light blinks off.
4. To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressed in step 2, press each numeric key from 0-9 in turn. When the indicator light blinks off the number you pressed is the first digit for the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit, repeat step 4, this time when the indicator light blinks off this is the second digit.
6. Repeat step 4 again to find the third digit.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
If none of the codes work then we have two other solutions:
1. Searching For Your Code
If you have tried all of the set-up codes for your brand of equipment ,or yourbrand is not listed, and you are still not able to get the unit to respond, trythe following procedure to search for your code.
If you don't find a code that works, the remote will flash four times when youreach the end of all the codes for this device type.
Make sure that the remote is pointed at your device during the search, You may have to press this sequences of buttons up to 100 times to search the entire library of codes.
2. Learn the buttons from the original
Line up your original remote and the head-to-head before completing thefollowing steps.
Now you can repeat steps 3 through 5 to learn other functions onto other keysor press and hold SETUP until the Cinema's red light flashes twice to lock inyour new feature. (If the red light does not blink twice, stop and repeat stepsthrough 6).
To test the new feature, press and release the device key in which the newfeature was learned followed by the key on which the feature was learned
More help for programming your remote can be found here:
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions,please feel free to post them here.
Television Video - DVD Audio Satellite Set Top Box Video - VCR Brand: Model (optional): We could not find an exact match, we think this code will work. 10054 Setup Instructions
· Set the "Mode Switch" to TV.
· Press and hold the "Mute" button and the "Select" button until the visible LED blinks twice.
· Enter the 5 digit Code above.
· Try your new code and tell us how it worked!
You'll have to settle for that, use the middle power key in the tv device to power on & off the tv.
hope this may help;
DON'T FORGET TO RATE;
Posted on Sep 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2015 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Mar 17, 2013 | Televison & Video
Nov 02, 2012 | Televison & Video
Aug 04, 2012 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
May 02, 2010 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
Mar 21, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
May 19, 2008 | Zenith ZN110 Remote Control
Jan 12, 2008 | Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!