Question about Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe for PC
Ipurchased photo explosion version 5 and it worked when I first installed it.My computer shut down and when it started back up it wiont says the program is shutting down,and it wont open
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It is better to re-install under customization since I hope some dll files missed during previous installation and
some times it would comes with respect to availability of RAM and processor accessing options and
at last try to submit error list to Microsoft while on line.. Have fine
Posted on Dec 15, 2009
so if you like the old photo explosion version & u download the trial version of it i will give you its license later on
Posted on Feb 21, 2010
This may be an issue of a losst file or corrupted file with in the program itself. You might try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it to correct the issue. You may also try the following steps to see if it helps the issue.
clear out your C:\WINDOWS\TEMP directory (this is a storage area where files are stored before they are installed). Delete everything in this file, and your problem may be solved completely.
If this does not work, you may also need to clear out your Internet cache (temporary Internet files):
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on Tools -> Internet Options.
3a. In IE6 - Click on the 'Delete Files...' button on the Genral Tab
3b. In IE7 - Click on the 'Delete' button under the Browsing History section of the General Tab.
1. Open Firefox.
2. Click on Tools -> Options
3. Click on the Advanced tab -> Network Tab.
4. Click on the 'Clear Now' button under the Cache section.
- Empty your recycle bin
- Run Scandisk
1. Click Start->Programs->Accessories->System Tools
2. Select Scandisk
3. Select your hard drive. If you have more than one, you should scan each drive individually.
4. Click Standard
5. Check Automatically fix errors.
6. Click Start
- Run Defrag
1. Click Start->Programs->Accessories->System Tools
2. Select Disk Defragmenter
3. Select the hard drive you wish to defrag and click ok.
- Before attempting to install the game, make sure that you have no programs running in the background or system tray.
(Windows XP / Vista)
Go to the Start menu, (and choose Run if using XP). Delete anything on the Open line that you'll find there, and type in the work MSCONFIG. Click on OK, and that will bring up a program called the System Configuration Utility.
Look down the list of startup items (not the tab labeled Startup), and choose Selective Startup (if it is not already selected). If you don't see this, make sure you've clicked on General, near the top of the window. Once you've chosen Selective Startup, uncheck 'Load Startup Items', and leave 'Process System.INI file' and 'Process Win.INI file' checked. Once you're done here, click OK, and let it reboot your computer.
Your Windows environment may look different and you may get an error relating to your sound device not working (ignore this for now). Try running the game again. If the game loads and seems to be working, the problem is most likely related to one or more programs you have scheduled to load with Windows. You can then revert the settings back the way they were, and in a trial and error fashion, disable some programs using the startup tab (in the msconfig utility) to try to find the culprit.
Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to bring up the close program window. End all open tasks EXCEPT Explorer and systray.
- If you still have problems installing, you may not have the necessary hard disk space to install the game. You will need to clean out unnecessary files on your hard drive or otherwise allocate more space if you wish to install and play.
- Try a safemode install.
1. Copy the contents of the disc to a new folder on your desktop.
2. Restart Windows in Safe Mode.
3. Run setup.exe from the setup folder in the new folder you created on your desktop.
4. Restart the computer in normal mode and try the game.
- If all else fails, your game disk may be scratched or damaged.
1. Inspect the underside of the CD closely.
2. If their are any smudge marks, dirt, or scratches, clean the disk.
NOTE: When cleaning CDs, wipe from the center of the disc to the edge using a soft, lint-free cotton cloth. Do not use a circular motion. Also, do not use paper cloth which can scratch the plastic and leave streaks.
3. Insert the CD and try installing again.
NOTE: Many common install problems are caused by scratched or damaged disks. If you think your game disk is damaged and needs to be replaced, please contact a Support Representative (Ask a Question tab above) to obtain replacement information as well as an RMA number.
I hope this answers your question.
Thank you for visiting FixYa for your solutions.
PS - Please be sure to leave positive feedback :0)
Posted on Apr 22, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks so much Susan..I will try everything u suggested :)"
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2016 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Dec 15, 2007 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Feb 15, 2011 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Sep 07, 2010 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Jun 30, 2010 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Mar 05, 2010 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Dec 15, 2009 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Oct 13, 2008 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Jan 12, 2008 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: