I have uploaded the installation CD here (188.81Mb): http://depositfiles.com/files/qmc5ykx6p
I have uploaded the user manual here (2.6Mb): http://www.filejumbo.com/Download/26D632AAF285B1D0
Acquiring images from a TWAIN Device
PhotoImpression accepts images acquired via standard TWAIN
1. Click the Get Photo button on the Main Screen, and select
Camera/Scanner. A list of your TWAIN devices will appear.
2. Select your desired device from the Select Source pull-down.
3. Select the album to which you wish to link the acquired image(s).
4. Click the Acquire Options button to set your acquire parameters:
a. Specify the file format for the acquired images.
b. Specify the save directory for the acquired images.
c. Choose whether or not to retain the original file format (for
example, some cameras may save in a specific format-you
can have the program convert the files to an option of your
choice, or retain the original format).
d. Set the file names for the incoming files. You can choose to
have the program automatically name the files using the current
date, or you can specify your own unique file name.
5. Click the Acquire button if you are capturing from a still camera or scanner; click the Video Camera button if you are capturing a still from a video. Follow the procedures specific to your device to import the image into PhotoImpression.
Updates for the Arcsoft application "PhotoImpression" are available from Arcsoft
If there are connection errors, that could be from:
- USB connection error
- Hardware issue
Try plugging the camera (via USB) to a different port on the computer, then acquire the pictures using the included software, or your own photo editing software that is capable of acquiring images from a TWAIN device.
Hope this helps!