Question about Vivotek PZ6112 Network Camera
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 19, 2013 | Vivotek PZ6112 Network Camera
Jan 30, 2013 | Iomega StorCenter Pro ix4-200r NAS...
Sep 22, 2011 | Vivotek PZ6112 Network Camera
Jun 25, 2011 | Vivotek PZ7111 Network Camera
To recover the ACS 6000 console server root password:
1. Connect directly to the console server's CONSOLE port.
2. Turn the console server off, then on again.
3. Press the Spacebar to access the uboot prompt.
4. Type hw_boot single and press Enter.
5. The console server will boot into single-user mode. Type passwd and press Enter.
6. Enter the new password and confirm.
7. Type reboot and let the console server boot normally
Jan 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 17, 2010 | Vivotek IP7138 Network Camera
Sep 10, 2008 | Sun MySQL
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: