Question about AudioBahn Car Audio & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have a 85 trx 125 it ran great, parked it then the kids went to start it and it wouldn't start. I checked for spark, has it but seems weak to me, changed plug and still same problem. Any ideas? Coil?
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
Start with a fresh spark plug. Part of the spark may be traveling to ground via the carbon deposit on the ceramic electrode insulator. Drain the carb; condensation in the gas tank may have built up in the carb float bowl. Engines don't run well with water as fuel. While servicing the bike, clean the air filter and lube the cables.
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
Hi, David the following applies to carbureted also fuel injected models and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery, 9 volts or lower.
2. Failed alternator/generator and or voltage regulator.
3. Loose or corroded battery terminals and or cables especially the "NEGATIVE" cable, look for loose, corroded, or broken connectors inside the cable harness at "BOTH" ends.
4. Failed main circuit breaker or ignition switch, check for loose connections and continuity.
5. Failed system and or ignition relay, check for continuity.
6. Failed ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
7. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor, corroded, loose or broken wire connector pins/sockets.
8. Throttle cables and or idle speed improperly adjusted hot idle speed should be 950 RPM to 1000 RPM.
9. Air/fuel mixture ***** improperly adjusted.
10. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
11. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
12. Fuel tank empty.
13. Gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
14. A failed fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
15. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
16. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
1985 TRX 250 Stalls when you put it in gear
Honda TRX 350 Owner Manual
Posted on Mar 13, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 24, 2017 | Honda 2005 TRX 400EX
Oct 19, 2016 | Honda 2005 TRX 400EX
Dec 01, 2015 | Honda Motorcycles
Jun 05, 2014 | Honda 2006 TRX 90
Jun 02, 2013 | Honda 2007 TRX 400EX
Apr 09, 2010 | 2002 Honda CR 125 R
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: