Question about HP Hewlett Packard ALL-IN-ONE-TouchSmart IQ504t- Intel Core 2 Duo T5750 , 4GB DDR2, Intel Media A... PC Desktop
No power getting into the PC
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You may have a disconnected GPU. The GPU is likely soldered to the motherboard and due to the thermal stress of heating and cooling, the contacts break. This is a major problem with HP. If this is the case you will need to have your GPU reflowed/reballed at the motherboard level.
If it's under warranty this will definitely be covered. Otherwise check eBay for "Touchsmart Motherboard Repair". It should cost between $50 and $100 for a repair.
Posted on Jul 24, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2014 | HP Pavilion Computers & Internet
You can perform these steps even though the screen is blank.
Hope it helps!
- Turn off the computer, and then remove the power cord.
- With the power cord disconnected, press and hold the power button for five seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord, and then turn on the computer.
- Repeatedly press the F10 key about once every second for five seconds after turning the computer on.
- Wait five seconds.
- Press the F5 key. This restores the default settings of the BIOS.
- Press the Enter key. This accepts the changes.
- Press the F10 key. This opens the Save and Exit window.
- Press the Enter key. This saves the changes, exits the BIOS, and then the computer restarts.
- After the computer restarts, the screen should display the HP logo.
Aug 11, 2014 | HP Touch Smart Desktop Computer "brand...
Feb 09, 2014 | HP Computers & Internet
Jul 30, 2012 | HP TouchSmart IQ770 PC Desktop
Mar 22, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Jul 04, 2010 | HP TouchSmart IQ770 PC Desktop
Oct 27, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2009 | HP 530 Notebook
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: