Question about Toaster Ovens
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2014 | Oster Digital Countertop Oven With...
Aug 10, 2014 | Applica Black & Decker 6-Slice Convection...
Dec 01, 2012 | Waring Tco650 Professional Toaster Oven
• When the oven is first plugged in "12:00" appears on the display.
• Press the "Timer" button twice. The display will begin to blink "12:00".
• Adjust the time in steps of one minute by pressing the "+" or "-"
• If you hold the button pressed down for more than 6 seconds, the
time will change quicker.
• Press the "Timer" button to enter the time in the system.
If you do not press the "Timer" button, the time will be
entered automatically after 30 seconds.
Feb 20, 2011 | Krups FBC5 1600 Watts Toaster Oven with...
Oct 14, 2010 | DeLonghi DO400 Toaster Oven with...
May 28, 2010 | Krups FBC5 1600 Watts Toaster Oven with...
Oct 06, 2009 | Black & Decker Toaster Ovens
Jan 23, 2008 | Black & Decker CTO6300 Toaster Oven with...
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: