Question about Radio Communications
I want to know wireless gear bluetooth headset works with samsung galaxy s4?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
had same problem with this headset on two phones and finally solved it.
1. make sure bluetooth on phone is activated (know that sounds silly but some people forget)
2. with the headset turned off, press and hold the on/off button on the headset until the light on the headset FLASHES CONTINUOUS BLUE AND RED (about 8 seconds). This is most important, because if lights on headset are not continuously flashing blue and red, the headset is not in discovery mode.
3. once headset is in discovery mode, go into "my devices" on bluetooth menu on phone and click to search for new devices. make sure phone and headset are close together. phone will say searching- BE PATIENT, THIS STEP TAKES THE PHONE SOME TIME. eventually phone will show that it found your headset.
4. once the phone lists the headset, click on the headset and tell the phone to connect to the device. at this point the phone will bring up a passcode screen. enter 0000, and tell it to connect. when it connects, the lights on the headset will automatically go to an intermittent blue. you should be all set.
the biggest mistakes my kids made trying to pair these headsets were:
1. failing to turn bluetooth on for the phone
2. turning the headset on in something other than discovery mode (continuous blue/red flashing lights)
3. not being patient enough to wait for the phone to find the device.
hope this helps
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
Is the blue-tooth headset made by the same company, 'cause I think that the headset has to be from the same company, because, well you know, competition and stuff like that
Posted on May 07, 2009
The AATH200HBE is just a charging cradle.
Do you mean the actual headset that sits in the cradle?
If so, it is probably a WEP200?
The user manual is at http://www.alternativewireless.com/samsung/Samsung-WEP200G-quickstart.pdf
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2015 | Radio Communications
Jan 01, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 25, 2014 | Panasonic KX-TGA101S Cordless Handset
Jan 17, 2013 | XO Vision IR620 Wireless Headphones
Jan 20, 2011 | Plantronics Backbeat 903 Bluetooth...
Mar 12, 2010 | Altec Lansing EARPHONE BACK BEAT PLUSIPOD...
Jun 19, 2009 | Motorola Mobility MOTOROKR S9 Wireless...
Jul 26, 2008 | Sony Computers & Internet
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!