- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
THIS IS GENARALY THE GAME MODE OR WHERE THE RED WHITE AND YELLOW WHOLES ARE YELLOW BEING THE VIDEO AND RED AND WHITE BEING THE SOUND YOU WILL USE THE INPUT BUTTON OR TV/VIDEO BUTTON TO SWITCH FROM CHANNEI 3 TO AV 1 AV2 AND SO ON
the tx/rx liight is green when your radio is recieving signals and turns red when you are sending signals. the ANT light is red when your SWR is too high (over 3)
1. turn the knob labeled swr cal all the way counter clockwise
2. set the rf swr cal switch to the CAL position
3 key up the mic and hold it while you rotate the swr cal knob until the needle reaches the swr cal postition
4. set the swr cal rf switch to the swr position
5. key up the mic while on chanel one (record the the number)
6. switch to chanel 40 key up the mic (record the number)
if the number on chanel one is lower than the number on chanel 40 then your antenna is too long.
After you plug the Yellow (video),Red (audio 1) and White if Stero (audio 2) turn the Playstaion on, now turn to chanel 3. does it work? if not look for selector on TV (video input,aux) or use up-dn chanels until you get playstation screen.You can also plug the round antenna cable from TV to unit and set TV to 3 or 4.Good Luck.
when you change all new cartridges (make sure all cartridge ok, and the cartridge pins connection ok) still red color lost, it is the trouble at print head ink chanel some of that is too dry for longer time less using , most CANON printer head is separated from the ink cartridge, two way you may try:
1) take out the ink cartridge, drop down a little the special cleaner (best clean tools buy from dealer), to the head ink chanel hole, then set back the ink cartridge and waiting minutes
2) try put the print head bottom surface touch a little cleaner or water 1-2 hrs, if you can take out the print head unit. still not fixed for some case that should change the print head unit.
i had prob where my sony would switch off for a few secs thenh come back on . The solution was in menu / tv settings / sleep timer . Go into that and make sure its set to off. there are opions for off , 5 min 20 min 30 min etc... mine was set to nothing just blank.