Question about Samsung Galaxy M Style M340S Unlocked GSM / CDMA Cell Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , email@example.com. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like email@example.com) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
SOURCE: hi i have a samsung
The only way to get around this is run the recovery
How to do this
1. Turn off the phone
2. Told down the UP Volume button and power button
3. Wait till the screen comes on and then off
4. A menu shows up and click restore/recover
5. The password is gone.
Posted on May 06, 2011
1. try entering null as password.2. try entering your username without @gmail.com3. Combine 1 and 24.
Call yourself from another phone, answer, without hanging up press the
home button, then menu button, settings, try to disable pattern-lock5.
Call yourself from another phone, answer, hang-up, directly after
hanging up start pressing your buttons like a madman for <30-60
seconds ending with your home button (might take a while to get the
timing right). Go into settings and disable pattern-lock.6. Try the normal recover password routine from GMail.com
7. Perform a factory reset. YOU WILL LOOSE all not-synced DATA (SD card will be left untouched).
1-6 are possible workarounds, these doesn't work for everyone but can be worth a try to avoid factory reset. 6. is what should work but hardly never does. 7 - The factory reset always work
Added reference with some additional info, how to factory reset can be found there.Good luck!
Posted on Oct 18, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2015 | Samsung GALAXY S4
Apr 02, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy M Style M340S Unlocked GSM...
Feb 05, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Gt-p1000, White,...
Oct 16, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-s5360 - White unlocked...
Jul 10, 2012 | Samsung Mobile Phone Galaxy Pocket S5300...
Apr 16, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Mar 29, 2012 | Cell Phones
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: