Question about Computers & Internet
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jan 27, 2014 | Google Gmail
Apr 04, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jun 13, 2017 | Parents My First Rc Car
· Open up your internet browser whether it be firefox, internet explorer, or any preferred browse you use.
Once open go to www.yahoo.com one there on the right hand side there is an option for mail.
· Right above you will see sign in or sign up, since this is for opening a new account you will want to click sign up.
· Requested Information on Yahoo
· Once you click on sign up a new window will come up in the browser for user information and your information, you will want to fill in the fields with the requested information
· Agree to terms, create account
· Once done, at the bottom fill in the code it is asking for and check the box to agree with the terms.
See Picture attached
· Once complete click on Create My Account.
You will then be brought to the registration account details page, once here on the right hand side click on continue. Once you click on continue, yahoo will ask to show you around, you can simply close that and you are now a yahoo mail user
May 14, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Jan 27, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Jan 06, 2010 | Nintendo Game Boy Advance Console
Jul 19, 2009 | Philips SPC 900NC Webcam
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!