Question about Lexmark X1190 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have windows 8 and cannot install my old Lexmark x1190 printer on my windows 8
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You will need to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver. Please follow the steps given below:
To uninstall, please follow the steps given below:
1. Click "Start" and "All Programs."
2. Go to the "Lexmark X9500 series."
3. Click "Lexmark Uninstall."
4. Click "Next."
5. Click "Finish."
6. Click "Restart Windows" and unplug the USB cable.
To access the Lexmark X9575 vista driver, you may copy and paste the web address given below:
Please use the following steps to download the Lexmark X9575 Vista driver to your desktop:
1. Select "Window Vista" from the drop down list
2. Click on "Download Now."
3. On the "File Download" screen, choose "Save."
4. The next screen will be titled "Save As." Choose to "Save in Desktop" and click "OK."
5. You should see files being transferred.
****Note**** If your browser uses a different file downloading format than specified above, you will need to resort to your browsers help files for downloading instructions. The object of steps 1 - 4 is to download the driver to your desktop. This way it is easily accessible.
6. Once the files have completed downloading, double click on the icon with your file name.
7. On the "Win Zip Self-Extractor" screen click "OK." To unzip the downloaded file choose "Unzip."
8. A screen will then display the number of files unzipped successfully, click "OK."
9. Please follow the on screen instructions to complete installation of your Lexmark printer.
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
They don't make a Vista driver as it is an old printer but the XP driver might work, just ignore any messages saying it might be incompatible and install the diver, if it doesn't work, uninstall the driver and buy a new printer.
Here is a Vista driver link, try it no guarantees though.
Posted on Jun 19, 2009
the driver is not available on the manufacturer website . so if possible activate the virtualisation on the windows 7 and then in the xp mode install the printer drivers in the xp mode since the driver is not available
to download xp mode in windows 7
before installing turn on the virtualisation from the bios(f10)
Posted on Mar 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 24, 2012 | Lexmark X1190 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 02, 2010 | Lexmark X1190 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 21, 2010 | Lexmark X1190 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 13, 2010 | Lexmark X1190 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 12, 2010 | Lexmark X1190 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 28, 2010 | Lexmark X1190 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 07, 2009 | Lexmark X1190 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 14, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 11, 2008 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 23, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: