Question about Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Paper is taken into top feed and is stuck and crumpled every time. Copier still does single pages placed on glass.
Ok then open the section that the paper goes in take a business card a shove it down all along the hole area where the paper goes something is stuck and the document are hitting it hope fully the business card is strong enough to push what ever is blocking it away
Posted on Jan 22, 2016
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp psc 1315 paper jam
. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside the printer. You may need to remove the print carriage to get to the jam.
7. Replace all parts and return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
SOURCE: HP paper jam
That is usually caused by the paper feed rollers being cover with paper dust. Take a clean cotton pad and alcohol and clean the rollers :turninig each roller as you clean it. if it has a rear dor, open it to get better access to the rollers.
Please remember to rate all users who assist you for free :)
Posted on Oct 01, 2008
Please check the sensors and actuators ,open & close front door to reset nisfeed.Clarification Top feed = Automatic Document Feeder?If YES,please verify misfeed paper beetween coverplaten and feedbelt(Yellow).Is necessary disassembly the ADF.Good luck.You will find a little paper.
Posted on Jul 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
I am a Support Engineer with Xerox Scanners.
E8 is a Paper Jam error that could be caused by:
- paper crumpling during scan.
- paper is multi-feeding all at once instead of feeding separate.
- scanner continuously tries to feed after paper has fed through.
if the paper is crumpling during the scan, make sure the inside of the scanner is clear of any obstructions. use the paper guides in the ADF tray to keep the paper straight when feeding in.
if the paper is multifeeding while scanning, fan out the pages before inserting them into the scanner. if problem persists, try cleaning the rollers with rubbing alcohol and a lint free cloth.
if scanner tries to continually feed after the paper feeds through, the ADF tray will need to be reseated. open the scanner and remove the ADF tray at the top. line up the 4 keys at the bottom of the tray with the 4 corresponding key slots inside the scanner. push the tray back until it clicks into place.
We also have an extensive support site and knowledgebase at http://www.xeroxscanners.com/en/en/support/
If you continue to experience trouble, please feel free to contact us by calling 800-648-0410.
Xerox Scanners Support
Jan 28, 2013 | Xerox DocuMate 162 Pass-Through Scanner
Oct 30, 2010 | Toshiba 2860 Copier
Apr 05, 2010 | HP LaserJet IIIp Printer
Jan 08, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Oct 24, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
May 08, 2009 | Toshiba Estudio 200L Copier
Mar 31, 2008 | Sharp AL 1631 Copier
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert