Question about Nokia 5233 Cell Phone
How to recover deleted sms from nokia 5233?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
try these steps to recover your messages :-
1. Download and install this free mobile File Manager - FExplorer.
2. Launch FExplorer and navigate to C: if you use Phone Memory to store your messages (default) and D: if you use Storage Card as your SMS storage location.
3. Now navigate to and open “system” folder.
4. Now open the “mail” folder.
5. This folder should contain many folders named similar to 0010001_s etc. with files named similar to 00100000 etc., These files are the actual deleted messages, Simply, use the FExplorer inbuild text viewer to view these files, You will need to browse through every folder and open all files inside them until you get the required SMS.
Posted on May 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2014 | Samsung SGH-E490 Tri-band Phone
Apr 02, 2013 | Nokia C3 Cell Phone
Mar 05, 2012 | Nokia Lands Phones
Mar 04, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
May 20, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Dec 16, 2010 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
Jun 24, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jan 18, 2010 | Nokia 1209 Cell Phone
Sep 05, 2009 | Nokia Cell Phones
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!