Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp scanjet 3400c driver download
1) Ur cd i damnged
2) U have a problem with registry
I recomended you to use this software first :
After u have used this software to clean up ur registry change the directory ( do not save installing files on PROGRAM FILES SIMPLE CREATE ONE FOLLDER AND save installation folders there)
If it wont work let me know and i will post driver for you ok?
Posted on Nov 12, 2007
Hi there from Germany - English isn't the best but got the same problem solved so give it a try:
- first connect scanner to computer without having the drivers already installed
- next computer claims driver cd put in yours from XP or select downloaded XP-driver
- try if scanner works - sometimes they do already
- if not head over to System management or system control what it's called in english
- choose add device and choose scanner
- now Windows tries to install a xerox-driver - allow this
- and now it should work - if not sue hp! (But buttons for direct printing etc. might not be working anymore - except via the software itself - no more via the buttons
Hope I could help
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
SOURCE: Scanjet 2200c under Windows 7
HP does not have a driver for this scanner with either Vista or Windows 7. One workaround is available in Windows 7 Pro or Ultimate. You can set up the XP mode and install the scanner within the virtual computer. Scanned files may need to be put on an external drive to transfer them between the two "computers".
I hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 10, 2010
Location 1 - for windows 95 through XP(HP doesn't have XP drivers for this scanner on their site):
Location 2 - drivers for Mac OS9(you don't specify what kind of machine you're trying to use this on)
Posted on Mar 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2010 | HP ScanJet 2200C Flatbed Scanner
Dec 08, 2009 | HP Scanjet G3110 Flatbed Scanner
Jun 21, 2009 | HP Scanjet 6300c Flatbed Scanner
Jun 08, 2009 | HP ScanJet 2400 Flatbed Scanner
May 04, 2009 | HP ScanJet 5100C Flatbed Scanner
Dec 22, 2008 | HP ScanJet 2400 Flatbed Scanner
Oct 24, 2008 | HP ScanJet 3200C Flatbed Scanner
Jan 21, 2008 | HP ScanJet 3200C Flatbed Scanner
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!