How do i get Sansai webcam to work on my pc?
To help you install and configure Sansui webcam with your computer, please follow the step-by-step instructions given below:
Modern webcams require very little user input to install. Most webcams should install themselves automatically after you plug them in. If your webcam doesn't automatically install, all you'll need is the driver file from the manufacturer's website.
- Plug the webcam into a USB port on your computer. If the webcam is built-in to your computer, skip down to Step 4. Plug the webcam directly into your computer, not into a USB hub.
- Wait for the webcam to be installed automatically. Most operating systems will automatically detect and install the necessary software for your webcam. If this doesn't happen, read on.
- You may be prompted to search for the webcam drivers. Your operating system can usually search online automatically.
- Install the software on the disc that came packaged with the webcam. This should install the drivers for the webcam, as well as any additional video software that may come with it. If you don't have the disc, read on.
- Visit manufacturer's support site. If the webcam doesn't install automatically, and you don't have a disc, you can download the drivers from the manufacturer's website.
- Install the downloaded drivers. You may be prompted to restart your computer.
- Open a program that will use your webcam.
Jun 03, 2016 |
Computers & Internet