Question about Electronics - Others
Just bought product and initially everything worked fine but now the alarm clock time on the app is wrong even tho the iPod time and the time on the dock are correct. Have tried to find way of changing manually but to no avail. Reset iPod time several times manually and removed and reinstalled the app again to same results?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
According to the instructions that we received with our clock. You should be able to get the Instruction manual from email@example.com. It is also supposed to be under the support section of the website www.dpi-global.com but I couldn't find such a link.
However the "Operational Support" insert has the following:
Setting the clock
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" for at least 4 seconds.
2. While holding the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button", press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" to set the clock
Setting the Alarms
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "AL1" or "AL2" Button for at least 4 seconds.
NOTE: An alarm icon will begin to flash on the LCD display.
2. While holding the "AL1" or "AL2" Button, press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the alarm time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "AL1" or "AL2" Button to set the clock.
4. Press the "AL1" or "AL2" Button consecutively to switch alarm one and alarm two between sounding to a buzzer, the currently set radio station, or a docked iPod.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
SOURCE: I can not figure out
1. With the dock station off (none of the functions are highlighted) press and holdthe Clock/display and/or Play/Pause button.
2. After holding for up to 5 seconds (still hold) press the hour or minute buttons to adjust th ehour and minute
3. Once you are done, release your the clock/display and/or play/pause button
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2012 | Memorex 02169 Ipod iphone Mini Alarm Clock
Travel alarm clocks can have varying
instructions, depending on the type of clock you are using. Here are
some tips for use that will apply to any alarm clock.
Sep 22, 2011 | Vacuums
Sep 19, 2010 | Memorex MI4019BLK Alarm Clock Clock Radio...
Sep 13, 2010 | Memorex MI4019-PNK Alarm Clock for iPod -...
Jul 08, 2010 | iHome Ih8 Dual Alarm Clock Radio For Ipod...
Jan 11, 2010 | Digital Products International Clok Smooth...
Nov 12, 2009 | Digital Products International ILIVE...
Nov 28, 2008 | Digital Products International Clok Smooth...
Jul 04, 2008 | RCA RP5420 Clock Radio
Jun 10, 2008 | Equity Time USA Sky Scan 44100 Clock Radio
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!