Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2011 | Toshiba VC-L2B Remote Control
1. Make sure there are working batteries in the Toshiba remote control.
2. Turn on your television set, DVD player or other device that you want to control with the Toshiba remote.
3. Find the "Recall" or "Setup" button on the Toshiba remote control. After you find it, press and hold down that button until the lights on the remote control turn on and remain lit.
4. Point the Toshiba remote at the device you turned on in Step 2 and press the button on the remote for that device.
5. Begin pressing the "Power" button on the Toshiba remote. Continue doing this until you have turned the device off using the Toshiba remote. Once it shuts off, press "Enter" on the Toshiba remote. The remote will then be programmed
Mar 12, 2011 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Feb 28, 2011 | Televison & Video
Aug 11, 2010 | Altec Lansing VS3251 Speaker
May 13, 2010 | DISH Network 721 DVR Remote Control
Oct 25, 2009 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Sep 07, 2009 | LG 37LC2D Television
Aug 10, 2008 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Nov 07, 2007 | Toshiba 32D46 32" TV
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!