a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Pagers may seem like a thing of the past in today's day and age of cell phones and instant messengers but there are some very distinct benefits to using pager systems over cell phones.
1. Pagers have a much wider reach than your traditional cell phone because they use satellites. This leads to their being less dead zones for pagers, they can also be strong enough to work in underground situations so you don't lose your signal when you get on the subway.
2. Pagers are used for medical professionals and emergency response teams because they are reliable and fast. When you attend an event with a few thousand people you will notice that your phones service will probably be down to no bars, but for the people with pagers they will have the same service they always have. These messages are also delivered fast because the people using them tend to be in professions that time is quite literally everything.
3. As cell phones continue to advance and add on more and more features. Pagers have been able to stay inexpensive and true to the task that they do. There are very few add ons or features that have been added to the pager since they have been in use so there is much less room for companies to overcharge the user.
4. Mass messaging from a cell phone can be very difficult and unreliable, but when it comes to paging a large number of units it can be as simple as making a single phone call. It is for this reason that emergency response teams use pagers because time is of the essence when it comes to assembling an emergency response team.
5. A little known fact about pagers is that they can be combined with various different technologies to be altered of a situation. Lets say that you are a factory manager you can connect a pager to the machine and be altered the instant something is not working properly.
Pagers, also known as beepers are small telecommunication devices that carry short messages. There are one-way pagers that can receive short messages or phone numbers or two-way pagers, that allow the user to send and receive e-mail, sms messages etc. Paging works through a subscription service who pass on the messages to other pager subscribers.
To switch off silent mode please follow the below instructions
Menu > Profiles >
You will get following options in it
Scroll through the normal/General profile and Press selectonce the normal/General profile is highlighted. Scroll to Selectand press Select. Now you are out of silent mode. If the mobile is still in general and in silent mode then follow the below steps. Scroll to the normal/General profile and press Select. Scroll to Customize and press Select. In that you will have an option called as Ringing Option. Please set it to ringing and save the settings. You are done
Unfortunately, your going to have to call the Manufacturer or your phone to solve this issue. The Manufacturer of your phone would be Nokia, LG, Samsung, Motorola. They are the only ones who have access to this information. Some places may charge you to get the unlock code but most won’t so it’s really hit and miss. Nokia charges 14 dollars. In this case you need to contact Tracfone at www.tracfone.com . I’m sorry your having so much trouble with this! I hope I was able to help you today!
I believe your phone is fine and all others experiancing this type of problem. This will typically occur after you have enter wrong codes. Even perhaps if you have taken the SIM chip out and attempted to try it in another phone, then put it back into your 1100. If you call Tracfone they will tell you that you need a new device as they told me. I refused that notion and simply tripped the device as I have done simularly with other devices for a long time. Dont take it to the shop first or reset to factory settings or get a new phone just yet.
When the phone resets and turns on immediatly preform a manually shut-down of the phone. This should discontinue the phones cycle of turning on and off. Take the batt out and put it back in if you need to.
Manually turn the phone back on and immediatlly toggle between pressing the volume keys the enter button and the clear button in sequence untill you can get to the menu, or just press the clear button. "Long end short" get to the main menu as quickly as allowed.
This must all be done in a quickly performed sequence before the phone decides to reset again.
Get into your menu, go to your prepaid option, go into code entry mode. Your safe!!! You should notice that when you make it into code entry mode the phone stops resetting. I attribute it to the idea that tracfone network aka (telecom) thinks that you have spent some more $$$ on their pre-paid mins.
So the phone has stopped resetting once in the code entry mode. Wait a few minutes. Then exit out of code entry mode, and resume normal function. Your phone will have stopped random reset and work normal again as you successfully tripped the system!!! This is a system problem or some standard protocal the system runs!!!
If a couple minutes in the code entry mode does not work. Try again just give it a little more time.
Not sure for same on all phones in all areas-
Select 'General Profile'.
Press the ON/OFF button once quickly and you should have a choice of Profiles one of them is Pager that's not the one you want. Select another, like General or Silent or Indoor...