Question about Computers & Internet
I am not sure if you are saying the keyboard is not lit, or the screen isn't? If the screen, If the battery can be removed, try removing it, disconnect from AC adapter too, and leave it there for 30 seconds. After doing that, connect it to the AC adapter only and turn it on.
If it works, shutdown, connect the battery back and try to turn it on again. If it works, lucky you, your battery is not bricked. Otherwise you may have to get a new one, or use the equipment with AC adapter only.
Posted on Feb 09, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You are not able to use the bluetooth.
Because unfortunately the notebook is not shiped with the bluetooth device.
Check out the link below.
Posted on Jun 13, 2010
Removing the Damaged Keyboard
1. Enusre the laptop is fully powered off, unplugged laptop ac adapter from the wall, and the battery taken out.
2. Turn the laptop over. On some models icons indicating which screws are attached to the keyboard for HP Mini 110-3130sv displayed. If not, you may have to "eyeball" it if you can't find a breakdown for your model online.
3. Remove those screws with a T-8 or Phillips screwdriver.
4. Turn the laptop back over and open it up. Check and see if the HP laptop keyboard is tucked under any plastic pieces. If so, find if those plastic pieces are screwed into anything, and unfasten them as well. If not, it probably uses clamps that can easily be removed.
5. Remove the plastic pieces carefully with a toothpick or plastic pick if there is any in the way.
6. Unscrew any screws at the top (if necessary) and remove the keyboard itself from top to bottom. You'll notice that the keyboard is connected with a thin, but wide, ribbon cable to the system board at the bottom.
7. Take that same pick and lift the plastic connectors that hold in this data cable in place.
8. Carefully remove the data cable. Now the whole HP Mini 110-3130sv replacement keyboard should be free.
Replacing the keyboard.
1. Take the new keyboard out of the plastic, and slip the data cable back in between the plastic connectors on the system board. Make sure it's all the way in.
2. Use the pick to push the plastic connectors back into place, and make sure it's holding the data cable in.
3. Slip the keyboard itself into place, from bottom to top. Make sure the screw holes or clamps line up at the top.
4. Refasten the keyboard in place at the top.
5. If you had to remove any plastic pieces, carefully snap them back in and replace any screws you had to remove.
6. Turn the laptop over and replace all of the keyboard screws.
7. Finally, put the battery back in and power on the laptop. If all has gone well, the HP Mini 110-3130sv Keyboard should be functioning like brand new.
Posted on Sep 01, 2011
The experience that I forgot windows password on Hp happenedto me a few weeks ago.
My friend Acheson who is an IT engineer recommended meto take use of Windows Password Reset,which is very smart and just take me a short time to reset a newly password.
I think it can help you too.
Posted on Jun 20, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jun 21, 2012 | HP Mini 110-1037NR Netbook
Apr 17, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 01, 2011 | HEWLETT-PACKARD Mini 110-1031NR Netbook
Jun 10, 2011 | HP Mini 110-1037NR Netbook
Apr 12, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
Dec 16, 2010 | HP Mini 1000 Netbook
Oct 28, 2010 | HP D8597A Keyboard
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!