Question about HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One InkJet Printer
The issue might be with the printer drivers... To fix the issue you need to reinstall the printer drivers... You need to do this with cd
Posted on Feb 10, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) First let's make sure the hardware is working. Place a document face down on the scanner glass. Press Start Copy Black. Did it scan and print?
If not, please let us know.
If it did, go to the next step.
2) Please confirm the USB cable is plugged firmly into the back of the printer and to the computer. Do not go through a hub, switch, or router.
3) Click on your Apple icon (upper left corner), System Preferences, Print and fax.
Do you have the F2210 printer listed more than once?
I am going to suggest removing the F series printer. Highlight it and press the minus button to delete. Once you have removed it, close all windows back to the desktop.
On the computer click on Hard Drive > Applications > Hewlett-Packard > Device Utilities > HP Setup Assistant. Follow the on screen directions to add the printer back to computer. Do not re-register the printer (choose skip or register later). Once your are able to click finish, try printing again.
I would suggest trying to print from Text Edit first. This will rule out any possible issues with the Word document you were trying to print. Click on Hard Drive > Applications > Text Edit. Type your name in the untitled screen. Click on File > Print. Make sure the F2200 series printer is selected. Click Print. Did it print?
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
SOURCE: Printer "out of memory"
The problem isn't your printer. The problem is with your Microsoft Works software. I know of six solutions that may work.
1) Download the latest service pack for .NET Framework 1.1. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=A8F5654F-088E-40B2-BBDB-A83353618B38&displaylang=en
2) Go to this website and download the update. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=65f5b806-e6a1-4f92-a656-e56eeda67e3d&displaylang=en
3) Uninstall printer completely (again). Unplug the printer from the computer. Reboot computer. Download the lastest driver from HP website. When installing the driver software, choose (type)a different directory,( ie. C:\MYHP\HP4180\ ). Plug Printer back to computer.
4) Go to this website. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841220
5) Click START, click RUN, type SPOOL. Double click printer folder, clear (delete) any files in this folder.
6) Download the latest version of Microsoft Works 9.0.
Let me know if this works.
Posted on Feb 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2015 | HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Wireless...
Sep 08, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3380 All-In-One Printer
Dec 19, 2013 | HP PhotoSmart 7350 InkJet Printer
Feb 02, 2013 | HP OfficeJet Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 01, 2009 | HP DeskJet 880c InkJet Printer
May 03, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 29, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 04, 2009 | HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 02, 2014 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: