Question about HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One InkJet Printer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Printer "out of memory"
The problem isn't your printer. The problem is with your Microsoft Works software. I know of six solutions that may work.
1) Download the latest service pack for .NET Framework 1.1. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=A8F5654F-088E-40B2-BBDB-A83353618B38&displaylang=en
2) Go to this website and download the update. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=65f5b806-e6a1-4f92-a656-e56eeda67e3d&displaylang=en
3) Uninstall printer completely (again). Unplug the printer from the computer. Reboot computer. Download the lastest driver from HP website. When installing the driver software, choose (type)a different directory,( ie. C:\MYHP\HP4180\ ). Plug Printer back to computer.
4) Go to this website. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841220
5) Click START, click RUN, type SPOOL. Double click printer folder, clear (delete) any files in this folder.
6) Download the latest version of Microsoft Works 9.0.
Let me know if this works.
Posted on Feb 03, 2009
SOURCE: getting error message, "refer to
Try to check the Print Cartridges if they still have ink in them. or try to do a Semi-Full Reset.
combo would be:
- "print photo" + "red eye removal" buttons pressed together
- printer will not ask you to enter the combo
- release the buttons you pressed then
- press "red eye", "print photo", "red eye" in sequence
- scroll down or right until you find resets menu
- press ok
- scroll down or right until you find semi-full reset
- press ok
- your printer should turn off, wait for 3 minutes before turning the printer back on
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
SOURCE: I started to use my printer Hp 7500a with iMac OS X 10.9.1 (13B42) was fine by then, but now I can't print and whenever tried it gives me a message "problem with the printer refer to printer documenta
The issue might be with the printer drivers... To fix the issue you need to reinstall the printer drivers... You need to do this with cd
Posted on Feb 10, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2016 | HP Officejet 7500A Multifunction Printer
May 02, 2015 | HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Wireless...
Feb 09, 2014 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Feb 02, 2013 | HP OfficeJet Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 06, 2012 | HP Officejet 7500a E910 Multifunction...
Oct 24, 2012 | HP Officejet 7500a E910 Multifunction...
Aug 25, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 14, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 02, 2014 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: