Question about Microwave Ovens
F4 E2 err internal sensor message after popping popcorn
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
use Orville Rickenbacker ah you know who lol set it for five minutes when you hear it slow take it out works for me no the oven don't need repair popcorn's tough the best way i know to make popcorn is an electric skillet yum yum
Posted on Feb 16, 2008
SOURCE: Microwave error code
EE4 means the line voltage is too high. Usually this is fixed by resetting the voltage selector on the back.
The voltage selector may not look like a switch, looking rather like a metal panel that has to be taken off and reoriented. There will be a label next to it indicating a voltage number.
EE2 actually means that the control circuit senses that magnetron number 2 is not running.
It doesn't necessarily mean a bad magnetron.
This can be due to a bad or misaligned door switch (common), a failed relay (#3) on the control panel, or a failed high voltage component such as transformer #2, capacitor #2, rectifier #2 or magnetron #2 or loose connections anywhere along the chain.
We have a similar model's service manual on our site. Please not that yours may be different! Part numbers will probably not match. But it will help with safety, disassembly, discharge and diagnosis.
It's here: http://www.microwavedisplay.com/r23gtf_sm.pdf
We're happy to help and we appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
Posted on Apr 01, 2008
SOURCE: magic chef microwave shuts down
We had the same problem with our brand new Magic Chef. Before going through the trouble of taking it back I called Home Depot. After talking to a Home Depot Rep I am told that the overheat sensor is under the glass plate directly beneath the popcorn bag. Popcorn gets very hot and the heat of the popcorn causes the sensor to shut the machine down. I would imagine this would be the same for a baked potato.
Very poor design.
I was told to put a microwave safe plate down and put the popcorn bag on it. This should help to reduce the heat and not trip the sensor.
A safety sensor is great, but not if it keeps tripping the machine and shutting down!
Posted on Sep 17, 2008
You need to use one of the metal racks that came with the Viking microwave to raise the popcorn bag off the bottom of the microwave. It works great!
Posted on Jun 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2016 | KitchenAid Microwave Ovens
on Mar 27, 2010 | KitchenAid KHMS155LSS 1000 Watts Microwave...
Aug 11, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Jun 05, 2011 | KitchenAid KHMS2040W Microwave Oven
Jan 17, 2011 | Amana ACO1860 Microwave Oven
Dec 08, 2010 | GE JE1590 Convection / Microwave Oven
Nov 22, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!