- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Do you forgot the pattern, password or broke your phone withe smashed screen? This following articles will tell you how to unlock screen when confronted with such three situation. After you unlocked the phone, if you find some files lost, you ought torecover data from the Android phone as soon as possible. Let this unlock thing be a lesson in the value of having backups!
Can you retrieve deleted text messages on Android? Yeah, this video will show you the full guide for Android text message recovery. Don't hesitate and recover deleted text messages from Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.4, 5.0, 5.1 and more versions right now!
Not only can you recover SMS messages from Android backup but also can recover Android SMS messages without backup. This video is showing you how to recover deleted sms messages from Android.
Some common situations that lost text messages you can recover from:
1. accidentally deleted texts on your android phone
2. lost text messages after Android 5.0 updated or other Android upgrade.
3. save text messages from water damaged, crashed, broken or smashed Android phone
4. Android deleted text messages randomly by itself
5. Factory restore Android phone.
Watch this video and share it with your friends too so that they can also get their precious lost data back.
to turn the phone on press and hold the silver button on the top left of the phone until you see the lg logo. to open back (battery compartment) look at top of phone, should see a small notch between headphone jack and power button, slide fingernail in notch and push cover away from phone. any luck?