Question about RCA RCRN03BR Remote Control
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I don't have a code book for you, but I can tell you how to program the RCR660 using the automatic programming feature.
Programming RCA model RCR660 (no code search button)
While following these instructions, keep the following in mind:
device = the component you wish to control with your remote (TV, DVD, VCR, etc.)
DEVICE = the button labeled for the component you wish to program
1. Turn on the device you wish to program.
2. Turn off all other devices in the general vicinity.
2. Press and hold DEVICE
3. While holding DEVICE down, press ON/OFF and hold them both down until the LED turns on for that device.
4. Release both buttons.
5. Point the remote at the device, press and release PLAY and wait 5 seconds or until the LED stops flashing.
6. If the device does not turn off, then continue to press PLAY and wait the required interval (for a maximum of 20 times) until the device turns off.
7. When the device turns off, press REVERSE, wait two seconds and continue doing this until the device turns back on.
8. To finish programming, press and hold STOP until the LED turns off.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
I have a code of 749 for it,if not ,try this,press and hold TV button until all the lights come on,press and release the POWER button,press the up button once a second while pointing the remote at the TV,when the remote has found the correct code,the TV will turn on or off,press the pound # button, if it is correct, it will blink three times. ..hope this helps..
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2012 | GE 24991 Universal 3-Device Remote
on Jun 06, 2009 | Toshiba MW27F51 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Mar 12, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 19, 2011 | Toshiba MD20P1 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
Feb 10, 2010 | Toshiba 26HLV66 26 in. LCD TV/DVD Combo
Aug 26, 2009 | Toshiba MD13P3 13 in. TV/DVD Combo
May 16, 2009 | Toshiba MW24F51 24 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Feb 28, 2009 | Toshiba SD-P4000 14 in. TV/DVD Combo
Aug 19, 2007 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: